The Songs That Made Me” An intimate night w/ Jason Farlow of The Last Real Circus (TLRC)
Come and join us for an intimate evening as singer/songwriter Jason Farlow of RVA’s very own The Last Real Circus (TLRC) takes us on a musical journey through his life of ups and downs.
What better way for him to share his story but through the artist that made him, including:
Tom Petty, Counting Crows, Bon Jovi, The Lumineers, Rainbow Kitten Surprise, The Head and the Heart, Mt. Joy, Black Crowes, and many many more.
Jason will be sharing some of his most personal life stories, and will have special guest joining on stage throughout the evening to help illustrate just what these songs mean to his soul.
–MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY AND WHEN MOVING THROUGHOUT THE VENUE.
– Tickets are presale only! No tickets will be available at the door.
– Tickets are sold by the table. Your entire party MUST arrive at the same time to be seated. You will be given wristbands that dictate the table you are to be sitting at.
– Tables will be socially distanced. You must remain at your table for the duration of the event.
– Reserve the specific table at which you would like to sit.
– Tables numbers 1-4 and 6-15 seat 1-4 people.
– Tables 17-18 seat up to 6 people.
– Tables 5 and 18 seat up to 8 people.
– No Smoking/Vaping permitted anywhere inside venue.
– This show is all ages. Must have ID for entry.
– Appropriate clothing required at all times (tops and bottoms covered).
The Last Real Circus are a Southern Indie rock band based out of Washington DC, and Richmond, VA. Members include: Jason Farlow (Lead Vocals, Guitar), Kevin Vorhis (Drums & Percussion/Sound Engineer), Brian Berry (Bass), Michael Lamp (Lead Guitar) Ian Atchison (Piano & Synthesizer).https://thelastrealcircus.com/