St. Paul & the Broken Bones at Brown’s Island
Your ticket is good for a single, socially distanced pod that will seat no more than 4 people. Pods will be clearly laid out and marked on the field. You are reserving a specific pod, just like you would reserve a specific seat at a theater. This event is rain or shine.
*Entrance to Brown’s Island is ONLY AVAILABLE through the 5th Street Entrance*
BEER AND WINE:
Beer and wine will be sold in advance. We will email you a link.
– If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy.
– Pods are capped at 4 people. All concertgoers that will be within a single pod MUST ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME. Children under 3 are free and do not count towards the four people per pod.
– A properly fitted MASK THAT COVERS YOUR MOUTH AND NOSE IS REQUIRED for entry into the venue, any time you leave your pod, and when you exit. Masks are strongly encouraged while sitting in your pod.
– Both paid and free public parking are available along 5th Street, at the American Civil War Museum and at the Belle Isle parking lot near Brown’s Island Way. Bike racks are also located along Tredegar Street near 5th Street and also at the vehicular bridge on the western end of the island nearest historic Tredegar.
– Tickets can be purchased online only. There will be no box office onsite. Should tickets be available the day of the event, they must still be purchased online so your digital ticket can be scanned. All ticketing will be contactless.
– Concertgoers are invited to bring blankets and chairs into the venue. All items must fit within the square footage of your pod. There are no tents, staking, or canopies allowed. Ponchos and small, personal umbrellas are permitted in the case of rain. You may not combine pods with other groups or share items between pods.
– You may NOT bring in any outside food or beverages.
– Once inside, event staff will direct you to the correct section and pod. There will not be any upgrades the day of the concert or inside the venue.
-Do not leave your pod during the concert except to use the restroom or purchase concessions. When leaving your pod, you must wear a properly fitted mask that covers your mouth or nose. Any concertgoer that leaves their pod unnecessarily or refuses to wear a mask will be asked to leave the venue without a refund.
-Portable toilets will be available on site and disinfected regularly throughout the event. Sanitizer will be available for use.
-Absolutely no gathering outside of the venue to watch the show.
-At the conclusion of the concert, wear your mask and exit the venue while always maintaining an appropriate social distance from other groups. Follow all directions from event staff.
-Alcohol may not be brought into the event. Absolutely no illegal substances, illicit goods, fireworks, weapons, guns, knives or laser pointers will be permitted at the event and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law.
-No pets are allowed.
-No refund requests or ticket transfers will be granted. This event is rain or shine.