All shows are all ages, unless otherwise noted on our website and tickets. A valid government issued photo ID is needed to verify ticket purchases and for 21+ patrons wishing to drink at the bar. There is no re-entry to the venue unless otherwise noted.
The Broadberry has a primary parking lot along the west side of the building, with limited spaces available. We share this lot with our neighbors, so our parking spaces are marked. After 8pm, the other spaces become available as well. There is also street parking throughout the neighborhood behind the venue.
Unfortunately, if you do not purchase a ticket to the show that evening, we cannot allow you inside. On rare occasions there are free and un-ticketed events; please check our calendar of events for event listings and prices.
No, we can scan the ticket from your phone. Please pull up the original PDF of the ticket, not a screenshot and turn the phone’s brightness all the way up. Please have your ID ready as well.
No, there is no re-entry through the front door. However, there is an enclosed patio that is available for smoking and drinking throughout the show, located to the left of the bar near the front of the venue. Vaping and other e-cigarettes are also not permitted inside the venue.
In addition to our incredible selection of beverages, The Broadberry also has an expansive menu ranging from snacks and appetizers, to burgers, pizza, wraps, and other entrees. Now featuring locally sourced Charm School Ice Cream! Check out the menu here.
Yes. Check with venue security or contact us for assistance in finding your lost item. Please remember, we are not responsible for items lost or stolen at The Broadberry. If it is valuable to you, it is probably safer at home or in your car.
The Broadberry bar staff automatically close out all open tabs at the end of the night, with 20% gratuity added. For questions regarding you tab, you can reach the venue at 804-383-1888 or [email protected]
- No outside food or drink.
- No reusable water bottles
- No weapons of any kind (including pocketknives, mace, nun-chucks, etc.)
- No illegal drugs anywhere on site
- No smoking of any kind inside
- No mobile toys (hula hoops, LED balls, etc.)
- All bags and backpacks are subject to thorough search
- Zero tolerance of sexual harassment of any kind
- Don’t be a jerk
Sure do! We’re required to follow VABC law, and we also have a costume policy:
- All customers must be identifiable upon entry. Security staff must be able to easily match your appearance to your ID photo.
- Masks & face paint are allowed ONLY if security staff can easily match your appearance to your ID photo. All masks must be removable, and removed when entering and exiting the venue.
- The Broadberry reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who cannot be easily identified or dressed in a manner deemed offensive or inappropriate.
- No props (ie. handheld items such as staffs or plastic weapons)
- All standard venue policies will apply including no spiked jewelry, chains, or weapons (real or costume)
Yes! The venue is at ground level and we are more than happy to answer any questions to help make your experience as pleasant as possible. Email us at [email protected]
Yes! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter here! Follow our booking entity, The Broadberry Entertainment Group, on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter as well!
Yes, please email [email protected] for all event inquiries and estimates
We can seat up to 150 guests for a ceremony held on stage. Chairs would be collected immediately following the ceremony and redistributed to the tables for dinner. Our patio can handle overflow of guests during that time. A reception allows more guests as the stage/dance floor will be cleared. For more information about private events, check out our events page.
Our rental rates vary based on the day of the week, the number of guests, security, production needs, time for setup and breakdown, and your commitment to a food and beverage minimum. Please contact us or submit an event inquiry for rental rates.
- Fully integrated sound system compatible with iPods, DJs or live band setups
- Minimum of two bartenders
- One door representative
- Large outdoor patio space
- Kitchen staff (if needed additional fees will apply)
- High definition projector with optional projector screen
- An in-house audio technician is required for all live music performances (additional fees will apply)