ART OF NOISE RVA
September 4, 2022 AT BROWN’S ISLAND
Sponsored by The Virginia Lottery & Pops Bar & Grill
GATES OPEN AT 4PM, SHOW STARTS AT 6PM
Entrance to Brown’s Island is through the 5th Street entrance ONLY.
CONCERT RULES & INFO
Ticket Pricing – LIMITED Early Bird tickets at discounted prices are available.
- Small chairs, picnic blankets, and personal umbrellas allowed.
- Both paid and free public parking are available along 5th Street, at the American Civil War Museum and at the Belle Isle parking lot near Brown’s Island Way. Bike racks are also located along Tredegar Street near 5th Street and also at the vehicular bridge on the western end of the island nearest historic Tredegar.
- No tents, staking, or canopies allowed. Ponchos and small, personal umbrellas are permitted in case of rain.
- No backpacks allowed.
- You may NOT bring in any outside food or beverages.
- Absolutely no gathering outside of the venue to watch the show.
- Alcohol may not be brought into the event. Absolutely no illegal substances, illicit goods, fireworks, weapons, guns, knives or laser pointers will be permitted at the event and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law.
- No pets are allowed.
- This event is rain or shine.
- Refunds are offered only if the entire event is canceled.
- $30 Early Bird - SOLD OUT!
- $40 General Admission
- $50 General Admission