VOTE FOR THE SET LIST!!!
Each online ticket order will receive a link in the purchase confirmation email to vote for the songs in Baroness’ setlist for this show. All votes must be submitted no later than 8 days prior to performance date.
This show at Richmond Music Hall will require proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination result for entry. Negative Covid-19 tests will not be accepted.
Please bring your CDC-issued vaccination card for entry into the venue.
Proof of Vaccination: a physical vaccine card, photocopy, or digital version of your CDC-issued vaccination record. You are considered fully vaccinated 14 days after your final dose. You must present a government-issued ID that matches the name on the vaccine card.
1. All shows are standing room only unless otherwise notated
2. No Smoking/Vaping permitted anywhere inside venue
3. Bags/purses will be checked at the door
4. Must have ID for entry
5. All tickets are picked up via will call starting at the time of doors
6. Appropriate clothing required at all times (tops and bottoms covered)
7. Children Under 3 are Free. DON’T GET RIPPED OFF!
The only authorized seller of tickets for this event is Broadberry Entertainment Group. You can safely purchase tickets at the lowest available price on our website or at our box office, open Monday – Friday from 10am-4pm. Broadberry Entertainment Group is not responsible for tickets purchased in any other locations and will not honor, exchange, or refund counterfeit, duplicate or invalid tickets.