Entrance to Brown’s Island is through the 5th Street entrance ONLY.
There are NO covid entry requirements for this show.
FAST PASS: A fast pass allows the holder to enter through the 7th Street bridge and cut any line that may have formed at the main entrance. Each fast pass is good for (1) ticket holder to cut the line.
Bright Eyes have partnered with PLUS1 so that $1 per ticket goes to supporting the Asylum Seeker Advocacy Project and their work to provide over 200,000 asylum seekers with legal and community support https://www.asylumadvocacy.org/
DRAFT BEER & CANNED COCKTAILS:
Draft Beer and Canned Cocktails will be available for purchase.
CONCERT RULES & INFO
Please note that Covid Entry requirements are subject to change based on federal and local requirements and recommendations. We will notify you of any changes via the email address you provide when purchasing your ticket.
- If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
- Both paid and free public parking are available along 5th Street, at the American Civil War Museum and at the Belle Isle parking lot near Brown’s Island Way. Bike racks are also located along Tredegar Street near 5th Street and also at the vehicular bridge on the western end of the island nearest historic Tredegar.
- No tents, staking, or canopies allowed. Chairs and small, personal umbrellas are permitted in case of rain.
- No backpacks allowed.
- You may NOT bring in any outside food or beverages. One un-opened bottle of water per ticket is allowed.
- Absolutely no gathering outside of the venue to watch the show.
- Alcohol may not be brought into the event. Absolutely no illegal substances, illicit goods, fireworks, weapons, guns, knives or laser pointers will be permitted at the event and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law.
- No pets are allowed.
- This event is rain or shine.
- Refunds are offered only if the entire event is canceled.