FAST PASS: A fast pass allows the holder to enter through the 7th Street bridge and cut any line that may have formed at the main entrance. Each fast pass is good for (1) ticket holder to cut the line.
DRAFT BEER & CANNED COCKTAILS:
Draft Beer and Canned Cocktails will be available for purchase.
CONCERT RULES & INFO
- If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
- Both paid and free public parking are available along 5th Street, at the American Civil War Museum and at the Belle Isle parking lot near Brown’s Island Way. Bike racks are also located along Tredegar Street near 5th Street and also at the vehicular bridge on the western end of the island nearest historic Tredegar.
- No chairs, tents, staking, or canopies allowed. Ponchos and small, personal umbrellas are permitted in case of rain.
- No backpacks allowed.
- You may NOT bring in any outside food or beverages. One un-opened bottle of water per ticket is allowed.
- Absolutely no gathering outside of the venue to watch the show.
- Alcohol may not be brought into the event. Absolutely no illegal substances, illicit goods, fireworks, weapons, guns, knives or laser pointers will be permitted at the event and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law.
- No pets are allowed.
- This event is rain or shine.
- Refunds are offered only if the entire event is canceled.
- Children under 2 are free