Les Claypool’s Fearless Flying Frog Brigade – The Summer of Green Tour 2023
w/ Special Guests Jerry Harrison and Adrian Belew: Remain In Light
Entrance to Brown’s Island is through the 5th Street entrance ONLY.
FAST PASS: A fast pass allows the holder to enter through the 7th Street bridge and cut any line that may have formed at the main entrance. Each fast pass is good for (1) ticket holder to cut the line.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES:
CONCERT RULES & INFO
- One un-opened bottle of water per ticket is allowed, no larger than 32oz.
- Draft Beer and Canned Cocktails will be available for purchase.
- There will be multiple food trucks on site during the event. You may NOT bring in any outside food or beverages.
- Chairs and blankets are allowed in the LAWN and the RAPIDS section.
- Tents, staking, or canopies are NOT allowed.
- Bags must be CLEAR and be no larger than 16″x16″x8″.
- Bags are discouraged as they slow down the entry process. If you you bring a bag, you may be asked to wait in a longer line for entrance. Guests have the right to refuse a bag search, and the venue has a right to refuse entry.
- Small, personal umbrellas are permitted in case of rain.
- No professional cameras are allowed.
- Children 5 and under are FREE.
- Both paid and free public parking are available along adjacent streets, at the American Civil War Museum and at the Belle Isle parking lot near Brown’s Island Way. Bike racks are also located along Tredegar Street near 5th Street and also at the vehicular bridge on the western end of the island nearest historic Tredegar.
- Absolutely no gathering outside of the venue to watch the show.
- Alcohol may not be brought into the event.
- Absolutely no illegal substances, illicit goods, fireworks, weapons, guns, knives or laser pointers will be permitted at the event and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted according to state and federal law.
- No pets are allowed.
- This event is rain or shine.
- Refunds are offered only if the entire event is canceled.